Our 'HEMP & KAWA' Healing Balm is blended with Pure Organic Elements to soothe & heal the skin 100% Natural . Hemp Seed Oil & Kawakawa on their own have amazing beneficial properties to repair soothe & heal problem skin. We have combined these with selected Organic Ingredients & Pure Therapeutic 'Frankincense', 'Melaleuca', 'Lavender' & 'NZ Manuka' essential oils to create our specialised & potent skin healing balm.
30ml $20 60ml $32 *NZ Wide Courier
For orders please message us on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a breakdown of our active ingredients.
• HEMPSEED OIL is known as natures most perfectly balanced oil due to the fact that it contains all of the 21 known amino acids and offers the optimal balanced ratio of of omegas 3,6 & 9, a miracle of nature. Its unique properties offer fantastic nutritional, health and skin-care benefits, similar to our skin’s own natural lipids it is able to penetrate skin cells to deeply nourish both the epidermis and subdermal layers.
• KAWAKAWA is a NZ Native plant that has been known and applied by Māori for generations, widely used in Rongoā (Māori traditional medicine) Kawakawa leaves have super high anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and analgesic properties. Externally Kawakawa is used to heal eczema, irritated & inflamed skin, itchy skin, cuts, bruises, burns, stings and insect bites, sunburn and dry skin issues.
• FRANKINCENSE Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary skin benefits. Frankincense has the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity, defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes, and appearance as someone ages. Soothing for dry cracked skin & wounds.
• LAVENDER has been used for centuries and one of the most well known essential oils because of its powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, and calming & skin soothing properties used widely to support burns, cuts, grazes.
• MELALEUCA or Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, first aid in a bottle - which make it useful for cleansing the skin with powerful antiseptic properties.
• MANUKA Revered in New Zealand for its many amazing health benefits, Manuka oil is a strong anti-inflammatory, promotes new cell growth which can aid in the healing of wounds, smooth & cleanse skin